Jane Walker 2.0
Remember the first Jane Walker release? How it caught the attention of many–especially women! We have some good news. Johnnie Walker has done it again with their release of Jane Walker 2.0. “What’s the difference?” you might be asking yourself. We’re here to give you the answers.
The previous Jane Walker:
- Blended Scotch Whisky
- 40% ABV
- Created using whiskies from the four corners of Scotland from over 29 distilleries in Scotland.
- Tasting notes include oak casks, combined with creamy toffee notes that come from grain whiskies and delivers a smooth and warming smoke finish.
The new Jane Walker:
- Blended Malt Scotch Whisky
- 41.9% ABV
- This all malt blend is made with Cardhu at its heart by female distiller Emma Walker.
- Tasting notes are well rounded and smooth featuring notes of ripe orchard fruit and white peaches, which develop into hints of baked apple and sweet cream, with a dark chocolate finish.
Each Jane Walker is as unique as their blends and tasting notes. As a result, leaving either one the perfect choice for you and your customers.