5 Fall Cocktails
Mancini Beverage has all your fall favorites to provide you for any occasion. We’ve put together 5 cocktails for you to enjoy this season whether you’re hosting a party or get together with friends, heading out for a tailgate, a dinner at home date night, or even staying home and relaxing by the fire.
Hot to Trot Sangria
- 1 bottle of 14 Hands Hot to Trot Red Blend
- 2 honey crisp apples
- 2 oranges
- 1-2 cups fresh cranberries
- 1/2 cup Hartley brandy
- 1/4 cup Cointreau Orange Liqueur
- 1/2 cup sparkling apple cider
- 3oz Finest Call Simple Syrup or brown sugar
- Cinnamon sticks for garnish
1. Cut up apple and oranges (leave peels on). Transfer cut fruit and cranberries to pitcher.
2. Add Hartley brandy, Cointreau, sparkling apple cider, Finest Call Simple Syrup and bottle of 14 Hands Hot to Trot Red Blend to the pitcher.
3. Stir, then place in fridge to chill for 2-4 hours (this step is very important to get all the full flavors for the cocktail!)
4. Run orange slice around the lip of the glasses and dip in brown sugar.
5. Drop cinnamon sticks in glass for final touch.
6. Enjoy responsibly!
Apple Cinnamon Kickoff Hot Toddy
- 2 apples, chopped
- 6 cups of water
- 1tsp cinnamon
- 4 cinnamon sticks
- 4tbs maple syrup
- 2 black tea bags
- 6oz Jefferson bourbon
- 2oz Fireball cinnamon whiskey
1. In a saucepan add chopped apples, water, cinnamon, cinnamon sticks, and maple syrup. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 6 minutes to soften apples.
2. Remove from heat and add tea bags. Allow tea to steep for 6 minutes. Remove tea bags and add Jefferson and Fireball. Pour into an insulated thermos.
3. Enjoy responsibly!
Relaxing at home
Baileys Almande Spiced Ice Coffee
- 1.5oz cold brew
- .5oz cinnamon syrup
- 2oz Baileys Almondmilk Liqueur
- Optional garnish: grated nutmeg, cinnamon stick
1. Combine cold brew, cinnamon syrup, Bailey’s Almondmilk Liqueur and shake over ice.
2. Pour into a wine glass and garnish with grated nutmeg and cinnamon stick.
3. Enjoy responsibly!
Pumpkin Pie Ala Mode (makes 6 servings)
- 6pk Shipyard Pumpkinhead
- Caramel drizzle
- Cinnamon sugar mix
- 6oz Absolut Vanilla Vodka
- Vanilla ice cream
1. In a shallow bowl, mix 2 parts cinnamon 1 part sugar. In another pour caramel drizzle.
2. Dip pint glass and twist into the caramel drizzle then cinnamon sugar mixture.
3. Pour 1oz of Absolut Vanilla Vodka in each cup and top it off with a Shipyard Pumpkinhead.
4. Drop 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream in each glass.
5. Enjoy responsibly!
Spiced Apple Prosecco
- 4oz apple cider
- 2oz Captain Morgan Spiced Rum
- 6oz Lunetta Prosecco
1. Ensure all ingredients are chilled.
2. Combine Captain Morgan Spiced Rum and apple cider in a glass.
3. Top with Lunetta Prosecco.
4. Enjoy responsibly!